Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas Day 2008






We had a wonderful day beginning with presents at 5:30 a.m., a great homemade breakfast, and lots more presents.  Gaby really got into the gift receiving today and kept looking under our tree to see if more presents arrived. She made out like a bandit so I think in the next few days Rob and I will go through some of her old toys and donate them to charity. Her favorite toys ended up being Natalia's toys like the bouncy pony that grandma bought her and all the dolls Nati received from family and friends. 
I really feel blessed to have so many wonderful people in my life. We were in great company today and shared lots of fun and laughs.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Woo hoo - what a haul. I see the Cooties game! That is the best game.

How fun to have little ones at Christmas. Although I have to say, the 5:30 am must be tough. :)