Saturday, August 23, 2008

I'm back at work


Since I'm a Nealon girl, I can share my stuff too. I'm back at work. On the first day, I had 21 students, then 20, then 19...but 19 is good, really!!! Don't send anymore. I have my hands filled.  Chocolate, donuts, candy....everywhere. It is completely ruining my diet to be back at work but I have been lucky as I haven't gained a pound, but maintained for the week. I must channel my inner Susan Powder and get over this hump. So far, it has worked a little as an army of ants arrived to completely cover the gingerbread man we make and search for at the beginning of the school year. When my principal "found" him, we had to attach a note on top of him that said, "please don't eat me. I've been running through the bushes and got ants all over me. I brought you some cookies instead." Thank God I though to bake gingerbread man cookies last night.

No comments: