Wednesday, August 27, 2008

When it rains, it pours!

Just has Natalia is crawling the 100 meter dash, Gaby is now interested in the potty. This is so exciting for me. Last week, as I attempted to put her diaper on, she said, "no...Natalia's diaper" and pushed it away. She wanted to wear her new princess panties, but we were getting ready for school and I had no idea what to do. Rob told me to put the diaper on her with the panties over it. This is what we have done for those "accidents." On several occasions during the time she is home, we ask Gaby if she needs to go pee-pee or poopies and we go in and sit on the John. I read 1-2 books each time and have set the book Brown Bear, Brown Bear What do you see? to memory. We switch out books everyday for a variety.  This is so exciting for me because we can't wait to get her out of diapers.

No comments: