Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Summer is almost over for me!

Long days of summer will be over for me in 6 days. In the meantime, I am in the kindergarten classroom cleaning up the mess I escaped on the last day of school and getting rid of things I thought I needed my first year in kindergarten. So far, my enrollment is a safe 18 students so if it stays at that number, I am good for another year. I have a set of twin girls and a kid who has been "red flagged" - more details to follow.
I've also been keeping up with the intense workout routine and have been very successful keeping the almost 10 pound weight loss since I begin in early June. Lots of cardio (community center workouts, dvds, and timed walks around the neighborhood.) The goal is to continue to lose another 10 pounds and keep this great exercise plan going. I will need to keep in the best shape possible if the academy is in my future in coming January 2009.
Friday Rob and I will be going up to the Santa Rosa Training Facility to volunteer for the scenarios senior recruits have to complete before graduation. Hopefully, high school acting classes kick in as I will possible role play a public drunk, murderer, etc....who knows until Friday. With this, more to come. 

No comments: